I see the doctor this morning. I am excited...nervous...ready....I have some questions....
Without being able to keep food down what signs should I look for that there is a problem other than I can't keep food down, which is sort of a BIG ONE! I am concerned about a slip.
If my band has slipped what can I do to correct it without having another surgical procedure. I have had enough of those for one life time. :)
Will I get a fill today? Will they watch what is going on? Like I said I have questions....
This has been a huge learning process....I keep moving forward....
I did get a compliment from a friend the other day. I am down some weight....and as I was helping him clean his garage he commented, "You are looking rather svelte." I smiled and thanked him for the compliment.....
Now not often do I have to run home later and look up a word in the dictionary, but this particular one I wasn't certain I knew the meaning of.....so the first thing I did when I got hom was to go to dictionary.com (one of my favorite websites) and looked it up. I was correct in its meaning; it means to be slender. I just had to be sure...It had me bugged.
It was quite the compliment coming from a friend I have known for a long time.
I will post again the update on my weight and appointment a bit later today!
I am excited about the weightloss and the fill. I am nervous I won't get a fill with what has been going on....which will in turn thwart some of the weight loss if I don't. It's a catch 22 but when you want something bad enough you will do what you have to do (at least without harm to myself or anyone else) to achieve the desired goals.
Again, one day at a time, one step at a time, one meal at a time.
Until next time.....
~Kasey~
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment