Monday, July 20, 2009

One More Day....

I would not change my decision to have the lap band at all. The positives far outweigh the negatives.

Today, however, has been challenging....I haven't been able to keep anything but water down. My usual saving grace food of potato salad was not an option. Even the hot dog I ate yesterday was good but eating a hot dog today was out of the question.

Its one day at a time and one step at a time with the band...It is a good thing and I am well on my way to losing the extra weight I have carried around for years. I am thankful....

I get to follow up with my surgeon on Friday to see how much weight I have lost and where I am at....

My NSV for the day...the pants I have been wearing for the last six months are too big! I had to put on a belt today....Wooohooo!!!

Until next time....
~Kasey~

No comments:

Post a Comment