Even with all that is going on I am filled with optimism. A new light dawned, a new life is beginning. With the weight loss I am noticing the differences. My health, energy, and NSV (non scale victories) are increasing every day.
My health is getting better. I am hoping within 6 months to be completely off all medications but one.
My energy is increasing, I am up and doing things all the time. Rearranging, organizing, putting things away, doing laundry, dishes, playing games with the kids, getting involved more rather than being on the side lines full time.
NSV's - this list is longer than some....
Jeans that I could not wear 3 years ago I was able to put on and button up, even though they were tight I was able to wear them. My comfy jeans and shorts are currently all too big and I have to wear a belt...My underwear are too big. Nothing like going to the bathroom and having your underwear come down on their own. My shirts actually cover my stomach now not ride up.
People look at me and say, "Wow, you are looking good."
I found the scale Wolfman hid from me so I wouldn't weigh myself all the time. I started this journey at 306 and I am down to 272 but I want to know what the doctors scale says :)
I am excited and working towards what I want in life. We will see how things go again.....one day at a time, one step at a time and one meal at a time....
Until next time......
~Kasey~
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment